Skip to main content

A story from real life mythology!

A boy has returned to life with the help of a girl (…work of her magical stick!) after sleeping 19 years under the spell of a…No! Am not telling you any of Hans Andersons’ stories. It’s a story of 80 years old polish boy and his loving wife. Simple and very simple story to understand yet incomprehensible for medical students. By the way, is it a matter of simple conjugal duty to spend time and energy for a husband who is virtually dead for 19 years? Things around you are pushing you to enjoy thyself. But the girl of the story decided to enjoy something different. She didn’t leave her husband for 19 years when the doctors left him… This Polish lived in coma for the last 19 years after an accident and recently returned to consciousness. All through the years she gave all her caring touches to her husband. Sounds part of Eastern mythology! This is beyond mundane understanding, beyond doctors’ probable definition but not mythical as well. This is a piece of real life embedded with human love for which we are still alive –beyond physical existence… {Visit mainstream media websites to know more.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ode to a dream-smile

...don't get afraid as its half past two, I won't knock on thy door. Just came to see you for once. You didn't smile last time, I saw you off And I had to come... To see you smiling. You seem smiling now, May be its your lost friend, came back To make you smile. Or May be someone or something else... May be. I am happy to see you smiling. The silvery moonlight caressing your rosy cheeks, Soft breeze from the open window is combing Your cascading curly hairs. Muslin curtains are busy in tango with your glistening lips... Sleep. I will happily leave you now. Last night's sombre face is now dripped in heavenly happiness... Looking so complete, composed. Feeling like keep looking at forever. But I have to leave now. Don't feel upset knowing I was here and didn't talk to you, I talked like never before! Believe me! Ask the intoxicating scent Of the roses on your porch Or Your naughty strands! Or ... yourself. They will all tell about me! I was here last night ...

Studying Literature and Falling in Love!

"He was a medical student. One day, in his practical anatomy class, he found the fresh body he was going to dissect was his fiancée's…" "Then? What happened next?" You know what happened or might happen if it were you! "You are spoilt! Literature has spoilt you. Better not talking to you." He departs. My brother, whom I was talking to, is a bright medical student, argues often with me why I don't get good grades. I am studying literature. Not only my brother, all of my peers have been getting great good grades in their respective subjects. And me; engaged in an eternal romance escaping from study! Or really do I? Yes I call it romance. What else? When I read the poems by Keats written after being inspired by the Greek classical literature, I can identify myself and remain engrossed by it. The worlds of the Keats' Odes become mine when I read those. Though I don't possess the mastery over words like him to express my feelings, I feel the g...

...diary of a mermaid

It was a full moon today… with the brilliant and seductive moon, The shining moonlit night became surreal one The moon seemed to have come to meet With a mermaid… And a stupid boy also came, In this enchanting night… And waited beside the shore to meet her… The mermaid… He waited……waited When his friends came to take him home He refused to leave-such a moon… But he waited for his mermaid… It was such a beautiful night though. Deep at night when; The moon went behind the dark clouds, He fell asleep on the sandy sea shore… (Bechara ovimane klanto hoe ghumie poresilo... ) When at last, The coy mermaid came and; Find the boy; he was sleeping Bending his hand under his head …like a little kid She wiped the dirt on his forehead and Combed his disheveled hairs with Her rosy beautiful fingers … By that time, the orange omelet sun Started to rise… The mermaid left the boy giving a… On his cheeks and dipped into the sea again... The boy awake when sun stroked his eyes… ...he found a nice and kno...